I believe I have ADHD and I want to get an official diagnosis.

1 Comment
  • Truthshare
    7:50 AM, 3 May 2024

    It’s great that you’re seeking a diagnosis. Talk to a healthcare professional, like a psychiatrist or a psychologist, who can evaluate your symptoms and provide guidance on next steps. They will have to use a combination of interviews, questionnaires, and other assessments to determine the diagnosis.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound